1. The agent acknowledges receipt of goods from the consignor as described on the attached
2. The agent, at its own cost and expense, agrees to keep and display the goods only in its place of business, and agrees to return the same on demand in good order and condition to the consignor.
3. The agent agrees to use its best efforts to sell the goods for the consignors account on cash items and at such prices as shall from time to time be designated by the consignor.
4. The agent agrees, upon sale, to maintain the sale proceeds due to the consignor separate and apart from its own funds, and to deliver such proceeds, less commission, to the consignor, together with an account, within _____________________days of sale.
5. The agent agrees to accept as full payment for its obligations hereunder a commission equal to _________________% of the gross sales prices exclusive of any VAT.
6. The agent agrees to permit the consignor to enter its premises during business hours to examine and inspect the goods. 7. The agent agrees to issue such accounts for public filing as may reasonably be required by consignor.
IN WITNESS OF WHICH the parties have signed the agreement the day and year first above written. ________________________________ ______________________________
Signed by or on behalf of the consigner Signed by or on behalf of the agent _______________________________ ___________________________
In the presence of (witness) (In the presence of (witness) Name Name _______________________________ ____________________________
Address Address _______________________________ ____________________________ _______________________________ ____________________________
Occupation Occupation _______________________________ ____________________________